FUNCTION: The First Officer shall assist the PIC in the preparation and management of the flight. They will carry out take-offs and landings under specific authority of the PIC and shall carry out other such duties as the PIC may delegate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures the safe operation of the aircraft
- Actively participates in Porter’s Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policy
- Any other duties as assigned
- Airline Transport Pilot License (Transport Canada)
- Category I Medical
- Current Instrument Rating
- Minimum 3,000 hours total time
- Minimum 500 hours multi-engine PIC
- Aviation College or University Degree is an asset
- Pilots that do not meet the minimum requirements may be considered based on experience and other factors
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport - YTZ
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. The Hiring Manager may then reach out to you with an invitation to the next step in the application process, which may include written questions, voice interviews, video interviews, in-person interviews, or a combination thereof.